Supply Chain Solutions
For over 34 years, Waitex has been a leader in providing complete end-to-end supply chain services.
With ten state-of-the-art warehouse facilities on both the East and West coasts, totalling approximately three million square feet of space - Waitex ranks among one of the largest distribution and supply chain service providers in the U.S. Waitex employs over 1,000 specialists in the US and handles more than $5 billion worth of consumer products and general merchandise each year.
Today, our client- focused mindset makes Waitex a trusted business partner to over 500 companies from the retail, wholesale, e-commerce, import/export and manufacturing sectors.
Wherever its clients are in the supply chain – Waitex guarantees a variety of flexible supply chain services through its professional expertise and proprietary Information Technology Fulfillment Platform.
- Warehouse distribution,including over three million square feet of state-of-the-art distribution facilities.
- Information technology systems, including EDI, data processing, supply chain management and e-commerce capabilities.
- Internet and mail order fulfillment, extending from site design all the way to shipping and customer service.
- Global logistics and transportation, including local deliveries, nationwide shipping and global freight and forwarding, with full customs clearance and logistics management.
- Global sourcing, a worldwide network of suppliers developed over the past 27 years.
- Additional client services tailored to meet specific client needs, including the potential for product purchasing and financing, temporary showroom space for overseas – based importers – and excess inventory management.
- Import and Export Factoring from Waitex’s Affiliate company Weixin (Tianjin) Factoring Co. Ltd provides China export factoring services, financing solution for Chinese manufactures and exporters.